The anonymous company named "LOUMIDIS COFFEESHOPS S.A." maintains the websites www.kafekopteialoumidi.gr and www.kl.gr, which also includes our online store.
Name: "LOUMIDIS COFFEESHOPS S.A.".
Distinctive title "LOUMIDIS COFFEESHOPS".
VAT NUMBER. 094288840
Address: Panepistimiou St. 69, Athens 10564
Contact phone number: +30 210 32 14 426,
In case you do not agree with these modifications, you must refrain from using the website.
In the event that any term is declared invalid, the remaining terms will continue to apply.
INFORMATION AND PRODUCTS
The listed prices of the products consist of the value of the product and the corresponding VAT.
We reserve the right to change our prices without prior notice. In the context of promotions, there may be differences in the prices of products available in the online store compared to those available in stores. The photos in the online store are indicative. In case of purchase coffee "in the pod", its weight and price are calculated before grinding and therefore our company bears no responsibility for any small deviation in the weight during grinding.
OBLIGATIONS OF USERS
The user must correctly and accurately declare his information and that he has legal capacity as he is responsible for the information he declares. The user must use the website in accordance with the law and good manners.
It is indicated that the user should not use our online store for:
- sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or transmitting and promoting in other ways any content that is illegal for any reason, causes illegal offense and damage to the company or to any third party or invades the confidentiality or privacy of any person's information;
- sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or transmitting and promoting in other ways any content that offends good morals and constitutes a violation of the law,
- send, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit and promote any content that users do not have a right to transmit under the law or applicable agreements (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information obtained or disclosed as part of working relationships or covered in confidentiality agreements),
- send, post, email or otherwise transmit and promote any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of any third party;
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or alter the operation of any software or computer hardware,
6. intentional or unintentional violation of applicable laws or regulations,
7. harassing third parties in any way,
- collect or store personal data about other users;
The user of the website is liable civilly and possibly financially for any damage caused to our website, related to the unfair use of our website. Our company may discontinue its services to him and we bear no responsibility.
The website and all the content of the website are the subject of our intellectual property, except for the expressly stated exceptions, and are protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions.
It is expressly forbidden to transfer, sell, distribute, copy, modify, exploit the content of this website in whole or in part. reproduction, republication, transmission, distribution, transmission the downloading (download) in any way or means by the users or by anyone else, without our prior signed written permission.
Individual copying, saving of part of the content by users is expressly excluded from the above prohibition on a simple personal computer (computer) temporarily for personal and non-public or commercial use for the purpose of simple reading and provided that the indication of its origin is not removed from this online space, without in any way affecting the related intellectual and industrial property rights.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Our company cannot guarantee the availability of the ordered products. However, in case a product is not available we will inform you as soon as possible.
The company is only liable for fraud and gross negligence against the users in case of non-execution of the order or delay in delivery of the products.
We reserve the right for any typographical errors present in the product features.
We expressly reserve the right to correct any inadvertent errors on our website regarding the pricing of services.
If we discover an error in the price of any product, we will notify you as soon as possible and you will be able to either reconfirm the order at the corrected correct price or cancel your order.
Our company strives to offer the best services and is not responsible in case there are technical problems or interruptions on its website.
LINKS TO THE SITE
Any reference or access to third-party websites through appropriate links (links, hyperlinks, etc.) is solely for your convenience. We bear no responsibility for these websites.
APPLICABLE LAW - TAXATION
Greek law is applicable and competent courts for any disputes of the said contract are the Courts of Athens.