PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Our company “LOUMIDIS COFFESHOPS SA" is governed by the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679, the applicable national legislation and the decisions of the Personal Data Protection Authority.
Purpose of collection and processing of your personal data.
The purpose of maintaining and processing your Personal Data is to fulfil our purposes and our contractual obligations. More specifically, we collect your personal information in order to make your purchases in our online store and to have direct communication with you (to inform you about our products, about an offer, about a competition organized by our company, etc. ).
How and why we collect your personal data:
- When you order products online.
In order to order products from our online store and for them to be sent to your address, you will need to provide us with some of your personal data such as your name, address, contact phone number, e-mail address, residence, billing information (VAT number, D.O.Y. .), credit card details, etc. You can complete your order without necessarily being a registered user.
- When you register as a user in our online store, by creating a user account (username and password).
- For communication between us (such as to present a request, a complaint, etc.).
- When you request the issuance of a gift card.
- When you participate in contests organized by our company and for sending the relevant gift, in case you are the winner.
- For statistical reasons (eg frequency of visits, duration of visit), for the purposes of improving our services and for marketing purposes.
- To send you newsletters to your email, to receive updates on our products, offers and promotions of our company.
- To participate in a customer satisfaction survey.
- During your visit to our website we may collect some of your information automatically (such as user identification information, device information, IP address, user location, etc.).
What personal data we collect
Personal data is any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject).
The data we collect and process in a legal and accurate manner are appropriate and necessary for the purposes for which they are processed (data minimization). We keep data accurate and take all necessary steps to edit or delete it.
The data we process are those that you communicate to us in some way, such as by filling in the corresponding fields of the online form on our website during your registration or when you send us a message by e-mail (email) and which are absolutely necessary.
The personal data that we collect and can be processed are, for example, the full name, the telephone (landline and mobile), the e-mail address (email), the residence, the profession, the invoicing information (A.F.M., .Y.), credit / debit card details.
Regarding minors, we do not process their personal data. To use our online store they must be 15 years oldThe year of their age.
You have the following rights:
- Right to update and access your data.
You have the right to be informed about which data we are processing, who is processing it and why.
- Right to rectification of inaccurate data.
You have the right to request that we correct inaccurate or incomplete information about you.
- Right to restrict the processing of your data.
You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten), taking into account applicable legislation.
You can request that we delete the data concerning you under conditions.
- Right portability of your data.
You have the right to request that we transfer the information you have given us to another controller.
- Right to object to the processing of your data as well as the right to withdraw your consent.
You have the right to ask to restrict the processing of your information in certain cases, object to the processing and withdraw your consent.
- Right to you object when a decision is based solely on automated processing, including profiling, and that decision produces legal effects or significantly affects you.
If you exercise any of the above rights, we will make every effort to comply with the request within one month of receiving it.
You can access our online store through your social media account (facebook, instagram). In this case you provide us with relevant authorization to obtain your necessary information from these social media. In the event that further information is required, it will be requested upon completion of your order.
Personal Data Retention Time
We keep and process the data for as long as the contract lasts our relationship and for as long as required by law.
Security of Personal Data
We have taken all necessary measures for the secure processing of your personal data.
The data is protected by physical and electronic means and is not shared, without your consent, to a third party recipient, not related to us, except to the competent authorities in accordance with the relevant legislation.
Who has access to your data?
For the fulfillment of our purposes, our company may disclose to service providers only your absolutely necessary personal data, and the providers must protect them.
More specifically, we may disclose your personal data to transport companies cooperating with us, to payment providers, to technology service providers, to advertising companies.
Links to other websites
The company “LOUMIDIS COFFEESHOPS S.A.” is responsible for the processing of your personal data.
Contact details: University no. 69, Athens, phone 210 32 14 426, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right of termination
You have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority (address: Kifisias Avenue no. 1 – 3 Athens, tel. 210, 6475600, e-mail address www.dpa.gr).
The cookies stored on your device are strictly necessary and can be removed – deleted at any time.
For any dispute that arises regarding this matter, and is not resolved out of court, the courts of Athens are designated as competent and Greek law is applicable.
VALIDITY OF THIS POLICY
This Policy is published by us. These terms can be modified at any time and are effective from their publication on our website. Use of the Website implies acceptance of the present terms.